Its 9:12, and my head is in the clouds.
7:12 PM | Author: Neue
Don't worry, I have at least one foot on the ground.

I really didn't think of searching about for more fodder to fill the NO files, so instead I'll be bringing the first installment of the YES files to your LCD's tomorrow.

Damn it, I need to do away with that name... Ugh...

Until Tuesday, here's shanzy AMV for your viewing pleasure. To date, this is the single best usage of footage from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya I have seen to date.

It took home the award for Best Character Profile at AWA Expo 2006, as well as Best Character Profile and Best No-Effects Video at AMV.org's Viewer's Choice Awards 2007.

All credit goes to the original creator Silvermoon377.

Watch in High Quality!

|
This entry was posted on 7:12 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: