I approve v.0001
6:59 PM | Author: Neue
"I approve". Yes, I'll say that's a decidedly vast improvement over the title that, hence fourth, shall not be named ever again.

Now then, on with the first installment of my weekly celebration of things I bestow my all holy blessings upon.



Let us pray.


First up, further proof that I need a girlfriend OH so desperately: A Rei Ayanami Cosplay Model!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Why do I approve: Its simple, really. Rei is sexy, but this model is sexier. Indeed folks, skin trumps ink any day of the week.


Praise be!



Next up, something I honestly never expected to come across: A figure/Design that, while fiddling with the original character art, managed to avoid passing into the land of fanboy riots.

Photobucket

Yes, that's Yoko Littner, of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann fame, and beloved by BBW lovers the world over. Now, being one of the single greatest and most entertaining shows I have ever seen, I can assure you my bias was in the right place.

So, why do I approve? Well, not only is this an attractive alternate art style, but the original outfit(what little there is...) is fully intact, right down to the massive zippers on her boots. Artist integrity? Nah, I'm sure its was merely a fluke.


Glory, glory!



Next, comes... Lilith dinnerware?

Photobucket

Why do I approve? Well, if you can find me an easier way to weird out and disturb my guests that does NOT include me attempting to explain the artistic merit of dismemberment and arterial spray...


Hallelujah
!!!


OK! Successful first posting of I APPROVE. I hope you enjoyed, whoever you are. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch Ninja Scroll.
This entry was posted on 6:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: