My first post: "easing in"
9:20 PM | Author: Neue
Hello all(eh?), this is Down That River. My life has become quite odd and perplexing, in the past six years, even more so in the three most recent of those years. This blog has come into existence to hopefully give me an outlet for my frustrations/constructive time killer.

In the future, I plan to be posting reviews on a variety of different venues, such as Anime, Manga, live action film, traditionl literature, music, web sites, ect. ect. As well as whatever I feel I need to press upon the masses...

Well, granted, I certainly don't have any readers at this point, but I like to think I'll stick with this bloody thing long enough to start making posts of interest to point at in the company of friends.

I'm an optimist.

Until then, I'll post pretty, pretty pictures. OK? Lovely.

First, a beautiful wallpaper I stumbled upon while browsing about http://www.minitokyo.net/. I'm afraid I haven't any idea as to the name of the original artist, or the creator of the Wallpaper, but I know it can be found in the section that features art unrelated to any franchise.
Photobucket
|
This entry was posted on 9:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: