I must write something....
2:20 PM | Author: Neue
Anything...

Well, I hope everyone (both of you) reading this had a half way decent Thanksgiving.

I've never cared for the "holiday", be it the food I dislike, the family I'm forced to converse with, or the hypocritical celebration of peace and thanks, atop the senseless slaughter of indigenes peoples.

They didn't even eat turkey, for bloody hells sake. Honestly, America sickens me, I'm moving to Japan... Or Norway.

Ok, on the "lighter" side of things, I rented two films last week, and both in all manner of shock, exceeded my expectations on every level. Sure, I'm not one to set conscious expectations, but the point is valid.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and There Will Be Blood. Both are absolutely expectational and amazingly enough, throughly original. Easily two of the greatest films I have ever seen.

While on the subject of movies, I picked up The Studio Madhouse film: The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, which turned out to be a throughly enjoyable film, and deserving of the mass amounts of praise and attention it currently seems to be garnering.

Well, thats enough for now. Meh...
This entry was posted on 2:20 PM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: