2:48 PM | Author: Neue
Its 4:49, I've been sitting in front of of this screen three hours longer than I planned, and I'm wearing a frightfully denim "shirt", in order to keep warm. I'll say its more or less worth it, seeing as I'm paying $179.00 a month on a budget plan after I racked up a $400.00+ bill four months in a row, last winter.

I hate denim in anything other than jeans, and even then I prefer khakis.

I'm not sure where I was going with this, as one of my many health conditions has rendered me dizzy, and thus has sapped my creative energy, as it were. So heres another pretty picture also found at http://www.minitokyo.net/

Photobucket
|
This entry was posted on 2:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: